- To provide a broad, balanced and appropriate curriculum
- To encourage positive, personal, spiritual, social and cultural attitudes
- To guide each pupil towards achievement of their potential in all areas
- To provide activities promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, improving skills competence, independence and confidence
- To provide opportunities for pupils to experience, integrate and achieve in communities beyond that of Westcroft
- To encourage professional development and expertise of all staff in order to ensure high quality teaching and learning
- To provide a positive, safe and stimulating learning environment for all our pupils.
- To provide appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable learning experiences, that suitably challenge individual pupils and give opportunity to experience success.
- To involve pupils in their learning process, sharing learning goals and resultant outcomes.
- To enable pupils to acquire skills, knowledge and understanding from a broad spectrum of National Curriculum and extension activities.
- To encourage and develop the use of thinking skills.
- To acknowledge and reward achievement, attainment and good behaviour.
- To inform and involve parents in their children’s learning.
- To teach, promote and encourage good and effective citizenship.
- To encourage pupils to express preferences and communicate need.
- To increase pupils’ awareness and understanding of their environment and the world.
- To give pupils the skills to interact with a wide range of people and function as independent citizens.
Westcroft is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road,
Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD. Copyright © 2017 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.